This post is no longer current.
Click through for our Latest Vacancies
Little Cherubs has an immediate vacancy for a EYFS Nursery co-ordinator.
We are recruiting a qualified experienced Early Years Practitioner for our small baby unit to work with children aged from 3 months to two years of age.
The successful applicant:
Will be level 3 qualified and be passionate about working in childcare with previous experience of working with the under 5s.
You will be able to work well in a team, have excellent communication skills, and be willing to become involved in all aspects of nursery life.
As part of our team you will have opportunities for professional development.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To oversee and have full responsibility of co-ordinating the day to day running of the baby unit.
- To establish a happy calm and safe environment, providing the highest standards of care for children.
- Be able to plan and provide stimulating activities appropriate for the child’s age and stage of development both indoor and outdoor
- To record observations in development folders
- To welcome, settle children and have key person responsibilities
- Have sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Be reliable and conscientious.
Please send C.V to email@example.com or call 403824